App-V Advanced Guide Book Giveaway!June 11, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Posted in App-V, Books, Cool Stuff, Free Stuff | 1 Comment
Tags: App-V, application virtualization, Books, contests, Cool Stuff, Free Stuff, giveaway
As I did for my first book, celebrating the publication of my second App-V book: Microsoft Application Virtualization Advanced Guide, I’m giving away a free paperback copy among my readers.
Here’s a short summary for those who want to participate:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “App-V Advanced Book”.
- Include in the email body your full name plus the address where you would like for us to send the copy.
- I’ll close up the contest on June 30 (2012, just in case). All the emails sent until that date will be included in the election, which will be completely random.
- I’ll notify the winner in the following days and we’ll ship a free copy of “Microsoft Application Virtualization Advanced Guide”.
To avoid any problems, here are some disclaimers:
- Only one email by person will be included. Do not use different mail accounts to participate several times.
- Emails that don’t include person’s full name and address will not be considered valid.
- We’ll cover the expenses regarding shipment but we are not responsible for extra fees or taxes other countries may include in the package.
- Please don’t send any email requesting exceptions to this contest (like asking for a digital copy of the book), I’m not allow to do any of those.